Primera Africa Finance Group is an investment and finance house with a global approach to client needs. Providing bespoke financial solutions in line with superior standards of professionalism, whilst offering unique insight. Their products and services are centered on four major business lines: Securities Trading, Financial Advisory, Consumer Finance and Principal Investments.
The consumer finance business operates through Primera Credit Micro-Finance Bank (Primera Credit), a subsidiary of Primera Africa Finance Group, and is fully licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria to offer consumer finance solutions to customers underserved by commercial banks.
- Create a robust sales lead generation pipeline
- Convertion of leads to sales
- Develop prospects from current clients referral leads
- Preparation of proposal introducing Primera Credit
- Presentation of financial services to groups and orgnaisation
- Digital marketing
- Ensure prompt service delivery and maintaining an acceptable turn around time
- Advise clients on new products and services
- Addressing financial needs of clients and recommending areas to improve service delivery.
- Provide financial advise
- Prepare weekly and monthly report on sales activities
- Ensure follow up with clients on repayment, daily coordination of marketing activities
- Give support to team lead and sales supervisors
The candidate will need to:
- Have prior marketing and sales experience.
- Maintain and develop new customers’ accounts, and liaise with internal processing staff.
- Build long–term relationships with clients
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly and annual reports
- Monitor competition by gathering current market information on pricing, products and delivery.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing set goals and objectives.
MIN REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Business development skills
- Professional work Ethics
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills
- Sales and Results driven
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Proven track record of achieving targets and deliverables
- A B.Sc./HND qualification in any relevant field, also a cognate experience in Banking or any Microfinance industry is preferred; minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer and internet literacy
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants should please send CVs to all the following email addresses;